Tuesday, 23 October 2012

My Everyday Make-Up

Having tried lots of different products I’ve finally found some great ones that work for me and that I really enjoy using on an everyday basis. For ease I tend to stick to the same makeup routine for daytime and the only product that really varies from day-to-day is my blusher.
Here’s what I use on a daily basis:


ConcealerCollection 2000 Lasting Perfection. This product is definitely a strong staple in my makeup bag. It has amazing coverage, a creamy, smooth formula and at around £4 you really can’t go wrong with this one. As a full coverage concealer it works great for concealing dark circles as well as blemishes and set with a little powder it’ll stay put all day.
Powder- MUA Pressed Powder. This is another fab drugstore product that I love. Before I found this I was using Clinique Superbalanced Powder Make-Up which is great but too heavy for me to use every day. The MUA powder gives a reasonable amount of coverage whilst controlling my oily skin and evening out skin tone.  I do have to reapply during the day however this is likely due to my very oily skin. For £1.00 this is a great little product.
Bronzer- Benefit Hoola. This is a product I’ve repurchased many times and feel a little lost if I’m without one in my collection. As a matte brown it’s the perfect contour shade or can be dusted all over the face for a year-round tan. Definitely my fav bronzer and the packaging is also very cute as with all Benefit products.
Blusher- Blusher is one of the products I most enjoy buying but I don’t really have a favourite so I swap and change most days- at least that way I can justify having more of it.
Mascara- Lancome Hypnose Drama. My Holy Grail mascara. I won’t say too much on this product as I have a whole separate post dedicated to it which you can read here -
http://www.beautyandlifestylediary.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/review-lancome-hypnose-drama-mascara.html But let’s just say I won’t be on the hunt for a new mascara any time soon.

I don't like to wear a lot of heavy make-up in the day but these products give me just the right amount of coverage and definition that I like.

K

No comments: