Sunday, 28 October 2012

Winter Fashion: Accessories

With the cold weather making a full appearance this week and November just around the corner I think it’s definitely time to be investing in some essential winter accessories.  
  • Boots – There’s such a range of styles from simple and classic to more detailed designs.
 
  • Scarves- Perfect for adding another element to your outfit as well as keeping you nice and snug.

  • Gloves- A necessity for keeping warm in the winter.

  • Hats/ Headbands- I don’t often wear a hat in winter as I don’t think they suit me however I love the cute headbands and think they’re easy to wear and incorporate into any outfit.


  • Socks/ Tights- Great for wearing with shorts, skirts or dresses in the colder months.

K

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Beaut ♥
I loveyyyy this post :) New look have SUCH cute things - I'm def needing to think about my winter wardrobe (or current lack there of) now...
See you Tuesday xoxoxoxoxo

Jezz Dallas said...

Ya, that just makes me realize, I am not prepared for winter yet...need to go shopping, badly!!!

Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

invisiblefashion said...

Hello Dear! Great post! Would you like to follow each other? :)

Andrea said...

Gorgeous blog :) and amazing choices! I love winter accessories :)
I'm following you now :) any chance you fancy checking out my blog and maybe following back? www.lestyle-reste.blogspot.co.uk
Andrea xx

Katie said...

Thank you, I love them too :)
I'll definitely have a look at your blog
x