Thursday, 25 October 2012

Wish List...

A few items I’m lusting after lately:

·         NARS Laguna Bronzer –I’ve pondered over purchasing this for ages as it’s not the cheapest product at £25 and I really love my Benefit Hoola so I haven’t particularly needed another bronzer. Also the fact that it has shimmer in sort of puts me off as I tend to prefer matte bronzers for contouring. Having said that, it’s such a cult product in the beauty world and I want to at least try it for myself once.

·         Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Peach Whisper- I really love blusher and trying a new one is always exciting. This is also a product I’ve wanted to pick up for ages but for some reason haven’t.

·         Thierry Mugler Alien Perfume- This smells so delicious and is my absolute favourite perfume. I’ve been without some of this for months now (it’s killing me), I’ve been tempted to purchase it but perfume isn’t something I usually buy for myself. I’m just counting down the weeks till Christmas when I can ask for a bottle of this gorgeous stuff.

·         Clarins Liquid Bronze Self Tanning for Face- Being the fake tan lover that I am, I’ve been on the hunt for a high end self tanner specifically for the face. I currently use Garnier Ambre Solaire tanning milk which does a good job but the Clarins one has been raved about a lot so I’m keen to try it out.
 
·         Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream- I can’t believe I haven’t tried this product already as it’s such a must-have favourite of so many people in the beauty industry.

·         Origins Super Spot Remover- I don’t suffer from severe acne but I do often have small breakouts and i'm yet to find a really good product to target these areas. I’ve heard a lot of great things about the Origins Super Spot Remover and at a reasonable £13 I want to give this a try.

·         Mulberry Purse- Definitely a wishful thinking one. I’ve had my current DKNY purse for almost 2 years and while it’s still going strong I’m a lover of new accessories and have had my eye on a Mulberry purse for a while. I love the colours and styles of the purses; they’re a timeless classic.

K

1 comment:

Leanne Helmer said...

Great post, i really want the origins spot remover too :) Come and say hi if you like, i'd love to meet some more bloggers!

Leanne x x
seeking--serendipity.blogspot.com