Monday, 12 November 2012

Collective Haul

Just a quick post on some items I’ve purchased recently:



Clothes:
Studded Bag- Select £8
I’d never usually shop in Select or even think to have a look in there but one of my friends said they’d found some really nice bits in there recently so I thought I’d have a look. I’m so pleased I did as I found this lovely studded clutch for a bargain of £8 and with student discount it was around £6. It’s a great dupe for the gorge Zara & Topshop ones, which I’d been lusting after for ages, but at a fraction of the cost.
Fur Headband- New Look £5
I’m loving fur lately and think the headbands & hats look really cute in the wintery months so as this was also such a bargain I had to pick one up.

Black Jeggings- New Look £12.99
I have tons of black leggings but wanted something I didn’t always have to wear a long top with yet still be comfortable in for Uni.

Dog Tooth Knitted Scarf- Select £6
I thought this was cute and, again, such a bargain. It’s really cosy and long- so perfect for keeping warm during this time of year.


 

Beauty:
TRESemme Dry Shampoo- Superdrug £2.45
I was running low on dry shampoo and hate being without any so I bought another TRESemme one which is my favourite. It’s really quick to use, doesn’t leave my hair looking grey and adds volume too.
Aussie Leave-In Conditioner- Superdrug £4.49
I always used to have a bottle of this but for some reason had stopped using it until I picked up another one the other day. It’s got lots of lovely ingredients in and smells delicious- it does a great job at de-tangling hair which is why I love it so much.


Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Varnish ‘Night Flight’- Superdrug £4.59
I wanted a dark plum nail varnish and thought this looked pretty, it’s a lot darker when applied to the nails and looks almost black in some lights so it’s not exactly what I wanted but I’ll still get use out of it. The best thing about these varnishes is the brush- it’s flat, more of a square shape and makes application so much easier.
Topshop Nail Varnish ‘Pluto’- Topshop £6
After writing my Topshop nail varnishes post where I included this colour I had to purchase it as it looked so pretty. I’m yet to actually try it but I can’t wait to.
Collection Concealer- Superdrug £4.19
I always like to be stocked up on my favourite concealer.


MUA Powder & Bronzer- Superdrug £1 Each
I’ve used the MUA powder for a while now and think it’s fantastic, especially for the price. Whilst browsing I noticed they had a matte bronzer too which I thought I’d try; it’s fairly good except the colour is much warmer than what I’d usually go for.
Sleek Face Form Palette & Lipstick in ‘Mulberry’- Sleekmakeup.com £10
I did a recent post on these two items and the other Sleek products I have. I’m really enjoying using the palette but I haven’t yet had an opportunity to wear the lipstick (or just haven’t been brave enough).
K

2 comments:

Hannah Dawson said...

Great haul particularly like the bag !

Missy Neveradullmoment said...

I LOVE that scarf, fabulous haul hun :-)