Monday, 19 November 2012

Korres Lip Butter Review

I love keeping my lips moisturised and always like to have some form of lip balm handy during the day as my lips tend to dry out quickly. I’ll usually have a Nivea or Burts Bees one on me for day-time and in the evening I use a combination of Vaseline and Johnson’s Moon Care as an overnight lip treatment. I’m always on the look-out for new nourishing lip products and if you’ve seen my previous skincare post you’ll know I've been wanting to
get my hands on the Korres Lip Butters. There’s been a lot of hype around this brand for a while so I was really pleased when I found they now stock Korres products where I work and I of course picked up a Lip Butter straight away.


I decided to go for the Jasmine one as it looked natural with just a slight tint of colour; I’m not particularly a fan of coloured lip balms so this appealed to me most. The first thing I noticed was that it smells delicious and it applied to the lips beautifully. It’s a fairly thick consistency but extremely smooth and feels so conditioning on the lips. The colour is barely noticeable on the lips and just provides a lovely nude, shiny finish which I really like. The product contains Shea Butter and Rice wax which targets the dryness and leaves you with soft luscious lips.
 

I’m definitely interested in trying more of the Korres products especially the Lip Butters; Guava looked like a nice neutral shade which I’d also like to try. They’re not the cheapest at £7 but I think they’re absolutely worth it and would recommend them to anyone.

K       

4 comments:

Laura Shipp said...

Thank you for your comment! The lip butter is a gorgeous colour, defiantly going to invest in some of these!I'm a new follower! :) xxx


http://withlovelaurax.blogspot.com/

Le Petite Moustache said...

Ooooo this looks so pretty, I like the subtlety of the colour, it doesn't look over the top, really flattering
<3
http://segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk/

Lucie_xoxo said...

This stuff looks fab!! Thanks for following me your blog is great, I am now following you also :)

Looking forward to future posts! x

Coco said...

It looks so pretty and milky on your lips xx