Friday, 2 November 2012

Topshop Nail Varnishes

I haven’t got many of the Topshop nail varnishes but the ones I do have, I really like. The shades I have are fairly neutral, apart from the glitter, as I got them in the summer when I love wearing nude colours on my nails. The packaging is really cute and the bottles are fairly small so I think they’re reasonably priced at £5-£6 each. You’ll need a couple of coats to see the best results in terms of colour payoff and they last fairly well on the nails before chipping. With Adrenaline, the glitter polish, I like to wear it over a light pink or lilac shade for a really pretty effect; it’s so difficult to remove though but I think that’s true for most glitter polishes.

They have such a fab range of colours and textures on the website as well as nail art and nail wraps. They have also recently released three new glitter nail varnishes for AW12- Pluto (Purple Glitter), Tingle (Fine Red Glitter) and Brazil (Multi-coloured Glitter).


 
The sparkling shades are inspired by Topshop’s Christmas fashion trend ‘Galactica’; they compliment the high tech, graphic style and offer gorgeous festive nails with a twist. I can’t wait to try more of the colours available; I’ll definitely be hunting for some deep plum and glittery shades now that we’re into the wintery, festive season.

K

7 comments:

sleepandwater said...

The Topshop packaging is so pretty :) Love all the glitters - especially fun for the upcoming festive season.

abeautifultask said...

Really like your blog.

your newest follower :)

Ella xx

AIMEROSE said...

looks lovely!
I like your blog!
Check out mine sometime if you want <3
http://aimerose.blogspot.com

Jessica Rivera said...

Love these nail polishes so beautiful!

-Jessica
http://jessriv91.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Thanks for your comments girls :)
I can't wait to try some more of the glittery varnishes!
xx

mel said...

I love topshop nail polishes, especially the glittery ones :) x

Beth Bradley said...

I love the Topshop polishes. I've just recently bought a good one called Gypsy Night and it's a black with green and gold glitter.
X