Tuesday, 11 December 2012

The Clothes Show 2012

 
A little phone snap of the stage from where we were sitting
On Sunday me and the girls went to the Clothes Show in Birmingham which was such a fun day. It was the first time I’d been and, apart from suffering slightly from a few too many drinks the night before, I had a fabulous time and definitely want to go again next year. It’s held at the NEC which is an amazing but rather overwhelming venue as it’s so huge; I wasn’t quite sure what to look at first. There’s so much going on but it’s quite clearly laid out which makes it enjoyable and not too stressful. We decided to have a wander around the beauty bit when we first got there, then we watched the fashion show which was brilliant and we had a look around the clothes and accessories in the afternoon. It’s such a great day out and I’d definitely recommend it if you haven’t been before. Unfortunately I didn’t take many pictures whilst I was there as I forgot my camera but I thought I’d share with you some of the goodies I picked up.
 
 
 
 
We bought these goodie bags for £8 before we went in and you collected the free bits at the end – I’m not really sure the items were really worth the £8 but it’s nice to have some sample products.


The Models Own deal was purchase any two nail polishes for £10 to receive a free goodie bag full of products.


These were just random freebies people were handing out. Dry shampoo is always handy though especially these little ones- perfect handbag size. I’m looking forward to trying the Elemis Cleansing Wipes too.
 
 
The St. Tropez Gradual Tan and Jemma Kidd Eyeliner were free when you purchased Elle magazine.




These were free when you purchased Cosmo/ Company magazine. I was quite excited to see the O.P.I polish and the Kleenex shine absorbing sheets are also a must-have for me.



K

4 comments:

Heidi-likes said...

Ooh im jealous you went to the clothes shw, looks liek you had a fab time and got some nice goodies :)

http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

sammycx said...

i really wanted to go to the clothes show!! gutted i didnt!

Thanks for the comment on my blog :) im following :)

www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

Lindsey Elizabeth Pritchard said...

Wow! Look at all those beauty treats, I'd be in heaven! Hope you had a lovely time, I'm definitely going to have to go next year, it's been too long since I last went.

Lindsey. x
www.elegant-chaos.blogspot.com

Penny Christ said...

Hi, my name is Penny and i love your blog at the first sight. So i followed you immediately. I am wondering if i have that honor to have your support. Really hope you can follow back. Nice blog!

http://fairydressesworld.blogspot.com/