Monday, 21 January 2013

MUA Lipstick & Lip Gloss Collection



I’ve mentioned before that I’ve been impressed with most of the MUA products I’ve tried; the quality is great considering the majority of products are priced at only £1 and they’re widely available to everyone through their website. Their pressed powder is a favourite of mine which I’ve repurchased a couple of times and I rate their lipsticks very highly too.

Shades: 1,8, 13, 2, 3, 12, 4
Having coloured ends on the packaging (which are detachable and have lip gloss inside) is really useful and saves time opening every one up to see the colour. All of the shades I have are incredibly pigmented except for shade 4 which looks like a very bright Barbie pink but applies like a gloss with just a slight tint of colour. They apply very easily, feel nourishing on the lips and have a lovely creamy finish.

Shade 2, 'Pin Up Pink', 'Peach Shimmer', 'Candy Pink', 'Nude'
The lip glosses are also nicely pigmented and long lasting. They apply quite thickly to the lips but aren’t sticky at all. I don’t use these as often as I prefer wearing lipstick but they’re still a great, affordable product.

K

3 comments:

Emily Barnes said...

These look pretty gorgeous colours :) so glad ive just read your post lovely :) been after some new lipsticks that are in my new reduced budget :P

Love Emily xx

http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

Katie said...

Aw glad you found it helpful! Yes I definitely recommend checking them out- so great for the price xx

lauren glass said...

Hello beautiful! I've nominated you for the Liebster award ^_^ more info here http://l-c-g-xo.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/liebster-award.html

xxx