Monday, 28 January 2013

Nivea Lip Butters

Being a bit of a lip product lover and after reading countless good reviews on the Nivea Lip Butters I decided I just had to pick a couple up when I spotted them in my local Superdrug. I opted for the Original and Raspberry ones as I thought I’d prefer the colour and scent of these. Priced at only £1.49 I wasn’t expecting them to be as moisturising as they are; they feel almost as creamy as my Korres Lip Butter which retail at £7!

 The formula is really lovely and contains Shea Butter and Almond Oil which leaves my lips feeling really soft and smooth. They’re both completely moisturising on the lips, though the Original feels slightly creamier than the Raspberry one, and they don’t need to be reapplied too often throughout the day.



The Original looks clear on the lips with a slight glossy finish and the Raspberry one, which smells so delicious, has a very subtle pink/nude tint.

I’m really impressed with these little pots of loveliness and I definitely recommend them, especially if you’re looking for a great beauty buy on a budget.

K

No comments: