Sunday, 3 March 2013

Percy & Reed Freebies with Glamour Magazine


Glamour magazine never fails in providing their readers with the loveliest of freebies, and this month is no exception. I wasn’t aware of the Percy & Reed products they were giving away with April’s edition so you can imagine my excitement when I spotted them- and I just had to share the news so you too can take advantage of this fab offer.

The delightful goodies available include the Really Rather Radiant Colour and Shine Shampoo, Colour and Shine Conditioner, Smoothed Sealed & Sensational Volumising No Oil, Oil and the Quite Frankly Flawless Finishing Polish.

 
 
 
You can pick and choose which ones you fancy or should you decide to collect all four you’ll get £41 worth of products for £8 (£2 per mag). Having been really impressed with the Percy & Reed products I’ve tried before, thanks to a previous magazine offer, I cannot wait to try these. The packaging is simply gorgeous and they have a really great website with info on all their products as well as lots of easy-to-do hair tutorials, take a look for yourself here.

K

2 comments:

Angela said...

That's so cool your magazines come with samples! In Canada, we would get coupons at best.

Wanna follow each other?
notanobession.blogspot.com

Marufa K said...

I need to run and grab this magazine now that hair oil looks great!

Check my blog out and follow if u like it

http://thepocketsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/