Monday, 22 April 2013

Topshop NOTD + Models Own Nail Buffer

As a little break from revision I decided to give myself a nice manicure using my glass nail file and Models Own nail buffer. I love my glass nail file, which I have a post on here, and have used it for years now but it was the first time I’ve used this particular nail buffer. I actually received this Models Own one in a goodie bag I got from the Clothes Show back in December and can’t believe it’s taken me this long to give it a try. I was really impressed with the results; my nails felt soft and smoothed as well as looking shiny and healthy without the use of any polish. I’ve used other nail buffers in the past but haven’t seen the same results so I’m really pleased with this handy little tool and will definitely be using it more often.

 
On my nails I opted for the Collection Base Coat and my new Topshop nail varnish in ‘Flamingo Coral’. I absolutely love the colour of this varnish; it’s a pretty coral pink with no shimmer- perfect for the spring/summer months. I don’t find Topshop varnishes the easiest to apply but I only needed one coat of this to achieve a gorgeous opaque colour. I think the range of colours they offer is fantastic and for a price of £5 or £6 I think they’re a great product.
K

2 comments:

charlie p said...

Thats such a pretty colour! I am now thinking about getting one x

Charlotte x

www.ToTheMoonAndBack12.blogpsot.co.uk

Eli Sedlachek said...

Beautiful Pics! You've got a great Blog.

Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know ;)

Kisses from the UK :*
http://todaymyway.com/