Sunday, 26 May 2013

Colour Combo: Orange Lip


I went out with the girls last night and decided I wanted to wear something a bit different to my usual pink lipstick. As I’m loving everything orange lately I thought I’d try out a combo of my new Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in ‘Luna’ and my Revlon Lip Butter in ‘Tutti Frutti’. Both of them are lovely shades individually but I wanted to tone down the brightness of the Lip Butter by applying the Apocalips over the top. I loved the result and definitely prefer wearing more orangey/coral shades than bright reds. As both products are fairly creamy, the finish was quite glossy and therefore I did have to reapply quite a few times throughout the evening. I’m now on the hunt for an orange lipstick as I think it’s such a pretty lip colour for this time of year.
K

3 comments:

Helen Louise said...

really suits you! I was toying around with the idea of buying tuti fruity but im not sure it will go with my light hair x

Hannah McGarry said...

Omg this lipstick if goooorgeous looks lovely on you aswell!

thegirlwhobakes-andmore.blogspot.co.uk

Katie said...

Thanks girls!
I think orange can sometimes be difficult to wear with light hair but i'm sure you'd look lovely.
It is a pretty shade x