Friday, 17 May 2013

MUA Nail Polish Review

So, yes, this is another MUA product rave review. There’s no hiding the fact that I’m a massive fan of the brand so when I heard about the newest nail polish releases I couldn’t wait to try them. The colour range is great; they’ve got lots of lovely ice cream shades, perfect for the summer, as well as some darks and nudes. Costing just £1 (Superdrug currently have a 3 for 2 offer on too!!) you could own half the range for the price of one O.P.I nail lacquer, so they’re fantastic for anyone on a budget.


For some reason I was instantly drawn to these 3 shades of pink; Natural Days is a very light baby pink which looks almost white on the nails; Strawberry Crush is a gorgeous raspberry pink and one of my new favourite shades; Bright Pink is pretty much just that, it’s a bright fuchsia.


They apply easily, dry quickly and last a few days on the nails without chipping. They’re all really pigmented and achieving an opaque colour is possible, even with the lightest pink, in just two coats. I love the packaging as well as it reminds me of the Essie polishes. Overall I think they’re a great little product and I’ll definitely be purchasing the lilac and mint green next time I’m in town.
K

3 comments:

Hannah McGarry said...

Beautiful colours! They looks really lovely nice on and this is a great blog! I've just nominated you for LIEBSTER AWARD, I'll be putting a post up in about 10 minutes you should check it out! xxx

Amy Horner said...

love the colour Strawberry crush, all so pretty for the price(:
http://raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk

Becky-x said...

I don't usually do pink nail varnishes, but that 'Natural Days' is lovely. Great post :) X

http://thebudgetbeautybuzz.blogspot.co.uk/