Tuesday, 28 May 2013

OOTD: Family BBQ


Dress- Topshop
Sandals-
River Island
Sunglasses-
Chanel
Necklace- Hot Diamonds
Yesterday afternoon was spent round my sisters for a lovely family barbeque in the sunshine. I snapped a quick pic of my outfit for Instagram (hence the awful photo quality- sorry) and thought I’d pop it on here too. I haven’t done an OOTD post before on my blog as my style isn’t adventurous or particularly interesting; I stick to shapes that suit me and my wardrobe ‘colour’ palette consists of a lot of neutrals and very little colour. I love simple, classic outfits that I feel comfortable and happy wearing…I am definitely not one to venture out of my comfort zone when it comes to fashion (check out my Outfit Inspiration post to get an idea of my style). I actually ended up teaming the dress with some tights and a denim jacket as I’d slightly misjudged the weather and it wasn’t as warm as I’d hoped (when’s summer going to arrive?!).  
Hope you all enjoyed the bank holiday weekend.

K

2 comments:

Charlotte Lewis said...

You are simply stunning :)

Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

Thanks! Charlie xx

UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

Katie said...

Such a lovely comment, thank you!

Off to check out your blog now x