Monday, 17 June 2013

Fashion Haul

As I’ve been working lots lately I thought I’d treat myself to a shopping trip to Cambridge. The main purpose was to find a nice, cropped leather jacket and after a bit of searching I found one I loved in Miss Selfridge. It’s nicely fitted and has just enough detailing without being too over the top or grungy (not really my style!). I think a leather jacket is perfect for the warmer months as they’re casual and easy to throw on with most outfits.



I picked up a few basics in Primark. I love the cream & polka dot tops as they’re so light and comfy- I’ll probably pair these with some leggings and flip flops but they’ll work great layered up in winter too. My next purchase was definitely something a bit different for me. I usually always stick to neutral shades but I just thought this bright orange top was so gorgeous and summery I had to have it. I found a plain black maxi dress in H&M which is something I’d wanted for a while as it’s easy to wear and can be dressed up or down. I also spotted this cute denim shirt which I know I’ll wear often.
K

3 comments:

The Style Khaleesi said...

These are all lovely :) especially the jacket! I have about 5 similar to that one but I love them all haha! I love haul posts, always make me want to go shopping! Xox

www.thestylekhaleesi.com

Kate Rose Blair said...

I have already published a post with the SIXTH chapter of my book, PLEASE leave a comment with your opinion about it! You can use the translator to read in your language (followers is below)! I follow your blog :)

http://kate-rose-blair.blogspot.com.es/

Kiss

Victoria Sanusi said...

i have that jacket!
:)

victoriasanusi.blogspot.com