I haven’t done a ‘Face Of The Day’ post before but I enjoy reading other people’s so thought I’d give it a go. I don’t tend to wear too much makeup on a day-to-day basis, especially if it’s just for work, but as I was meeting a friend for hot choccie yesterday I thought I’d try out a couple of new products.
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- MUA Pressed Powder
- Contour powder and Rose Gold blush from the Sleek ‘Face Form’ palette
- No7 Eyelash Curlers
- Maybelline ‘The Falsies’ Mascara
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in ‘Permanent Taupe’
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar
I used an eyeliner brush to apply a small amount of the Colour Tattoo to my lash line as I still wanted it to look quite natural. To fill in my brows I just use a light brown eyeshadow from my Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette on an angled brush. I used my new OCC Lip Tar for the first time and I really love the natural peachy-nude shade which is a perfect day-time lip colour.