Wednesday, 26 June 2013

FOTD


 
I haven’t done a ‘Face Of The Day’ post before but I enjoy reading other people’s so thought I’d give it a go. I don’t tend to wear too much makeup on a day-to-day basis, especially if it’s just for work, but as I was meeting a friend for hot choccie yesterday I thought I’d try out a couple of new products.
Products used:
-          Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
-          MUA Pressed Powder
-          Contour powder and Rose Gold blush from the Sleek ‘Face Form’ palette
-          No7 Eyelash Curlers
-          Maybelline ‘The Falsies’ Mascara
-          Maybelline Colour Tattoo in ‘Permanent Taupe’
-          Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar
I used an eyeliner brush to apply a small amount of the Colour Tattoo to my lash line as I still wanted it to look quite natural. To fill in my brows I just use a light brown eyeshadow from my Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette on an angled brush. I used my new OCC Lip Tar for the first time and I really love the natural peachy-nude shade which is a perfect day-time lip colour.
K

4 comments:

Becky-x said...

That's so pretty :) I love how natural it is xx

http://thebudgetbeautybuzz.blogspot.co.uk/

Harriet said...

Hey, I love your blog it's so lovely - so I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)
Check out my blog to see what to do: http://harrietthinks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award.html
Harriet xx

bethwaldron said...

You look so so pretty here and your skin is flawless!

I nominated you for the liebster award across on my blog :) http://beinglittleb.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/liebster-award.html

xxx

Katie said...

Aw thank you so much for your lovely comments and nominations girls! Means a lot!

xx