Sunday, 21 July 2013

Update

Hello lovelies! I hope you’ve all had a brilliant weekend.

This is just a very quick update to say sorry I haven’t posted in so long…almost 4 weeks now! I feel really bad for neglecting my blog and even though I’ve got a list of things I want to write about, I just haven’t felt inspired or motivated to sit down and do so. I’m putting it down to a case of writers block… and also having been very busy working. There really needs to be more hours in the day!
Tomorrow I’m heading down to Dorset for a few days away with my man (cannot wait!) and I’ve got a very busy/exciting few weeks ahead but I’m hoping I’ll have some new posts for you soon. In the meantime, feel free to follow me on Twitter @KatiePrewett where, amongst a lot of other stuff, I ramble about makeup.

Have a great week :)
Katie x

No comments: