Wednesday, 18 September 2013

20 Things in My Room

I decided to snap 20 random things in my room as I recently came across a 20 Things in My Room blog post and thought it was a cute idea!


K Middy biography ‘cause I’m a fan

 
Next Reed Diffuser to make my room smell yummy


Piggy Bank


My 13/14 planner for university
 

Gift from my sister and her hubby
 

Vogue magazine

Giant bear


Baking books


Engagement gift from my friend in the states
 

Beauty Bible

                                           
Cute pillow from a little shop in Cornwall

 
Favourite Disney film

Collection of lip products
 

Links Of London charm bracelet


Chanel sunnies
 

Glasses holder

Cute Cards

          WWF Orang-utan adoption updates

         Brush holder

                                                                             
GHD's


If you’ve done a post similar to this please leave me a link below as I’d love to have a nosey!

No comments: