Thursday, 12 September 2013

A/W Wishlist

So the weather seems to have done a complete U-turn this week and it’s really starting to feel like autumn. As much as I love the summer, there’s something about wintery clothes and accessories that I just adore…and I can’t wait for cosy Sundays spent on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate and the smell of a yummy roast dinner cooking in the background.
As I was browsing the net I found some pieces I really loved and thought I’d put together a wish list. All the items are from H&M and Dorothy Perkins; this was unintentional but I think both of these high-street stores are fantastic for stylish, affordable pieces.


K ♥

3 comments:

Chloe Plumstead said...

Looove the scarf and the bag. H&M get me every season. I never shop in DP but I'm deffo thinking of going in there more, these pieces are pretty sassy. Love the blog girl. x

Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

Katie said...

I feel the same about H&M, love it! I don't think DP is as popular but I personally really like it, especially for classic, staple items!
Thanks lovely x

Victoria Sanusi said...

i love DP :) and that bag is so lovelyy


Victoria Sanusi - Just Writing