Sunday, 13 October 2013

Skincare Haul





In my review of The Body Shop Seaweed Exfoliator I mentioned that I’d placed another order of Body Shop products as they had 40% off everything online as well as receiving a free gift with any purchase over £5…bargain! They arrived the other day so I thought I would do a quick post to share with you what I got.
I was pleased to see a tube of the Hemp Hand Protector aimed at very dry skin as my free gift. While I’ve never really got in the habit of using hand cream during the day, I love to slather on a generous amount in the evening, just before bed, to work as a bit of an over-night treatment.
I’ve heard a lot of good things about The Body Shop Body Butters so thought it was the perfect opportunity to try them for myself. I decided to go for the Satsuma range and picked up a Shower Gel too… they smell delicious enough to eat!
After being really impressed with the Seaweed Exfoliator, I thought I would try out the Seaweed Cleanser as I want something specifically targeted at my skin type. I tried it for the first time last night and it was lovely and refreshing on the skin, foamed up nicely and my skin felt clean and soft afterwards. I’ll be sure to report back with any good results in a couple of weeks. I also popped a tube of the Vitamin E Eye Cream in my basket as I’m always on the hunt for eye creams aimed at reducing dark circles and adding moisture to the eye area. 

Be sure to keep an eye out for reviews in the upcoming weeks. Have you tried any of these products & if so, what did you think of them?
  

2 comments:

carly said...

I seriously want to try everything you've posted! I've been loving citrus scents lately so I can only imagine how good some of this smells! Can't wait to hear reviews of everything!

sundays grace blog

Ash Merrifield said...

I've got the Satsuma Body Butter, its gorgeous!! The Satsuma Body Polish is also divine!