Tuesday, 5 November 2013

CageCity Styling Competition


1.       CAGECITY Dress
2.       Topshop Tights
3.       Warehouse Coat
4.       Modalu Pippa Handbag
5.       Topshop Cut-out Boots

I hadn’t heard of Cagecity until today when I saw someone retweet a link to their blogger styling competition which I thought sounded fun- I love putting together outfit boards like this. After browsing their website my initial thoughts were ‘this looks great but it's not really my style’. However, when I spotted this cute dress I thought I’d style it up with some other pieces to show how I would wear it.

Some thick tights are essential when wearing dresses this time of year; as the dress has quite a lot going on with the pleats, stripes and monochrome I would opt for a plain black pair. I absolutely adore this straight-cut coat from Warehouse and think it would look perfect left unbuttoned over the dress. This gorgeous oxblood handbag from Modula is a pretty addition to break up all of the black and white and to complete the outfit my choice of footwear would be the cut-out Topshop boots.
If you fancy entering the competition yourself you need to:
1. Pick your favourite item from www.dresscagecity.com.
2. Style your choice with other items and accessories.
3. Post your outfit board on your blog.
4. Send your links to CAGECITY on twitter at @CAGECITY and tag it using the #CCBlogComp hashtag and you could win £120 to spend.

No comments: