Sunday, 17 November 2013

I Love... Mango & Papaya Review


I was so intrigued when I noticed mum had popped these on the side of the bath the other day as I hadn’t heard of the brand before. I was instantly drawn to the gorgeous, girly packaging and I was excited to try them. First of all, they smell absolutely heavenly which gets a big thumbs up from me… I just love lathering up in some deliciously scented bath products!

The shower crème foams up really nicely and feels really refreshing- I haven’t yet tried it as a bubble bath but I imagine it would be lovely. The shower smoothie is quite thick in consistency and has small beads which aren’t too noticeable, they’re definitely not abrasive on the skin in any way. This also foams up nicely like a shower gel so it’s great for cleansing and exfoliating all in one. I did a little bit of research to find out more about the brand and was pleased to see their products don’t contain soap or parabens and are PH balanced. I also found out they’re available to buy at Superdrug, among quite a few other retailers, for around just £2.99! I’ll definitely be picking up some more of their yummy products when I get low on these ones.
Have you tried any of the I Love range? What are your favourites?

No comments: