Wednesday, 20 November 2013

MUA Lip Boom Lipstick Review + Swatches




Shades left to right: OK.COM, Doin' Good, Cheeky, OMG, Bring It, It's A Situation

So I’m a little bit obsessed with my new lipstick discovery- the MUA Lip Booms. I hadn’t actually heard a lot about them until I tried them the other day and was super impressed! Firstly, I absolutely love all the colours, there are 8 in totally and they’re all very wearable, lovely shades. The product itself is double ended with a matte lipstick one end and a gloss on the other. I have to admit that I’m not keen on the lip gloss, it contains very chunky glitter particles which I'm not really a fan of. The lipstick, however, I think is fantastic. They’re extremely pigmented, as I find with all MUA products, and at a price of just £3 you really can’t go wrong with these. Although they’re more of a matte formula, they still feel lovely and creamy on lips and I didn’t find them drying at all. As well as being very pigmented, pretty shades and having a velvety formula, the staying power is really good; I slicked on the red shade ‘Bring It' before a night out at the weekend and only had to reapply a couple of times throughout the night which gets a big thumbs up from me!

Have you tried these? What did you think?

1 comment:

Jennifer Lyons said...

I've never actually heard of MUA but that colour 'it's a situation' looks amazing!

Jennifer x

http://jennypenni.blogspot.ie/