Saturday, 2 November 2013

My Week in Pictures

Hi lovelies, today I thought I would do a little lifestyle type post showing you what I’ve been up to this week. Amidst all of my university work, and an annoying case of the sniffles, I’ve managed to squeeze in lots of lovely things from pumpkin carving with the boyf to cocktail making with the girls…

Wrapped up for a countryside walk// Enjoying a delicious lunch with my mum and sister// My outfit for shopping & lunching with my mum and sister// Reading my Beauty Desk article published in Velvet magazine// Sunday afternoon at a local (currently very Christmassy) farm shop with my man// Pumpkin carving// Fireworks with friends// Cocktail tasting with the girls I intern with at Cambridge Style Week.

I’m now about to tuck into a yummy roast dinner with the family and snuggle down to watch X Factor this evening with Gary. I’ve got a 6am start tomorrow so an early night is definitely needed!

What have you all been up to this week? Hope you’ve had a good one!

2 comments:

Joanna Holly said...

Looks like a fun week, your pumpkins look fabulous x
Joannaloves

Katie said...

Aww thank you! It was a very fun week :) x