Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Recent Beauty Buys



1.     Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser- I suffer with really bad dry skin on my legs but I am the worst at moisturising; I just find it such a chore. I spotted this product in my local supermarket and it really does sound like the perfect product for me- it’s a product that’s always cropping up on beauty blogs too so I’m hoping it’ll be good.
2.    Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm- This is another product I came across whilst browsing the beauty aisles in Tesco. I’m constantly trying out new lip balms and this just happened to be the one that caught my eye.
3.     Sleek Blush ‘Life’s a Peach’- I love Sleek blushers as they’re so super pigmented and affordable, however I ordered this one online and was so disappointed when it arrived in the post to see it is exactly the same shade as the orange colour in the ‘Blush by 3’ palette- one which I don’t use very often either! There’s always the option of sending it back but I always find that such a hassle. Sigh.  
4.     Rimmel Scandaleyes Eye shadow Paint in ‘Rich Russet’- I think the concept and colour of this product is perfect so I’m hoping the product itself is! I can’t wait to try it.
5.     Lancôme Teint Miracle Foundation Sample- They were giving away these free ‘7-day trial’ Lancôme samples in Debenhams so although not technically a beauty buy I thought I would include it in this post anyway. It’s such a generous sample size that I’ll be able to test out the colour and wear properly and ensure that it suits my skin type.
6.     Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer- I have about 5 of these on-the-go in case I need to mix and match shades and so I’m never without one! It’s my absolute fave.

3 comments:

elin erna said...

I love the in shower moisturizer!
really want to try the Rimmel scandaleyes eyeshadow paints as well x
♥ elín from elinlikes

Katie said...

It's really great isn't it- I've used it a couple of times now and it just makes moisturising so easy! x

bethwaldron said...

I love the in shower moisturiser it's so convenient! I totally agree with you about the collection concealer too it's the best! xx