Wednesday, 11 December 2013

Budget Beauty

 


Hi lovelies, hope you’re all having a good week! Today’s post is for those of you looking for fantastic, affordable beauty products. While I do have a part-time job, being a full-time student means I don’t have endless amounts of money to be spending on makeup, unfortunately. It does mean, however, that I’ve tried and tested my fair share of affordable makeup bits so here are my picks for the best budget beauty buys.
I’ve said it too many times before but the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer is just my all-time fave and absolutely amazing for the price. For a full review click here. I’ve been using the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder for as long as I can remember, and it really is one of the best powders I’ve tried. I have very oily skin and this helps to keep it at bay throughout the day.
If you’re a regular reader of my blog you’ll know I adore MUA products, pretty much all of the ones I’ve tried, but I think their lipsticks/lipglosses are particularly good. They’re super pigmented, a lovely creamy formula and such a bargain. The MUA brushes are also fantastic for the price. They feel lovely and soft on the skin and don’t leave annoying little hairs on your face like some of my higher end brushes do. If you’re interested in a full review I have one here.
The Fashionista bronzers/blushers are a fairly new discovery of mine but I am so impressed that I had to include them in this post. I have a full review of the bronzer here and the blushers are also lovely and pigmented, plus for just £1.65 you really can’t go wrong! Sleek powder products are also some of my favourites, especially their eye-shadows. They’re super pigmented and the palette that I own, Au Natural, has such gorgeous, wearable shades in- it’s definitely my go-to smokey eye palette. For eyeliner I had to include the Collection Extreme Felt Liner as it's the one I use most often. It's so quick and easy to apply and is really long lasting.
What budget beauty products would you recommend?

 

1 comment:

Ruby Frampton said...

I only realised the other day that you had a blog! The Fashionista blush in Juicy Apricot is one of my all time favourites..
xx