Friday, 27 December 2013

Christmas Day Makeup and Nails

 
 
Hello beauties, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I had the loveliest two days enjoying lots of good food and family time with both mine and my fiancé’s family. Unfortunately it’s back to reality for me now; time to power through with my assignments and dissertation until deadline day which is 6th Jan. I’ll then have a whole week off which I cannot wait for!
Today I thought I’d do a quick post on my Christmas Day makeup and nails. We spent Christmas Day at my Fiancé’s this year and there were 14 of us in total so I wanted to make a bit of an effort, plus it’s just a nice excuse to get dressed up for the day. On my nails I went for a red wine shade from No.7 and gold glitter tips from Fashionista. Both of the polishes are two of my favourites for this time of year and I thought they looked really pretty and festive together.

On my face I wore:
Lancôme Teint Miracle foundation
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
MUA pressed powder
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Sleek Rose Gold Blusher
Sleek Highlighter
Revlon Pink in the Afternoon Lipstick
MUA nude Lipgloss

On my eyes I wore:
MUA Eyebrow Kit
MUA Eyeshadow in shades Pearl 1  (all over the lid) & Pearl 24 (in the crease)
MUA Intense Eyeliner in Rich Brown (on the water line)
Fashionista Gel Eyeliner (winged liner)
Lancôme Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara

Hope you've enjoyed the Christmas break!
 
 

No comments: