Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Current Beauty Favourites

 
Hi beauties, today I thought I’d share with you the products I’ve been reaching for the most lately. As soon as the weather starts changing I tend to switch my makeup up a little and often discover some new favourite products or ones I’ve perhaps neglected from my collection.
First up is something a bit different for me. I’m not a massive foundation wearer as I feel like, as an oily skin gal, it just clogs up my skin even more and makes me feel a bit gross. Having said that, I have really been enjoying using the LancĂ´me Teint Miracle foundation after I was given a sample to try in Debenhams a couple of weeks back. I would say it’s more of a lighter coverage, feels lovely and velvety when applied and lasts pretty well on the skin. I tend to pop just a small amount on if I’m going out somewhere for the day/night and it gives just the right amount of coverage to reduce any redness or blemishes.
My Bobbi Brown bronzer is another product I’ve been reaching for lately. It’s a completely matte finish, so great for a bit of contouring or to warm up your whole complexion, a lovely shade and I also love the packaging as it comes with a generous sized mirror- handy for top-ups on the go! Another recent makeup favourite has been berry lipsticks of any sort whether it be the more plummy purples or rich reds- I can’t get enough of them. My Thierry Mugler perfume ‘Alien’ is an all-time fave but I thought I would include it here as it’s definitely my wintery fragrance choice; the scent is just so woody, warming and delicious.
Lastly are two skincare favourites. After purchasing The Body Shop Seaweed Exfoliator back in September, I’m still really enjoying using it and I can notice a difference in my skin when I do. If you’re interested in a full review I have one here. I’ve also been loving the Nivea In-Shower Moisturiser; I’m so lazy when it comes to moisturising so this is such a convenient product for me. You apply it in the shower, rinse off and you're left with lovely soft skin.

What products have you been loving lately?

1 comment:

London Kat said...

That's reminded me to get my Nivea shower wash out of the cupboard - definitely need some extra help in this dry weather!
Kat x
londonkat.com