Sunday, 22 December 2013

Recent Purchases

 
 
Hi lovelies, can you believe it's just three days 'til Christmas?! *squeal* I'll have to spend Monday & Tuesday doing uni work but I'm taking Christmas & Boxing Day off- I need a little break to enjoy the festivities and I can’t wait!

Today I thought I’d do a quick post of some bits I’ve been buying recently. I went into Cambridge last weekend and popped to Primark for a little look round. I spotted this pretty floral bedding and snapped it up as it was only £12…what a bargain! My boyfriend bought me the heart decoration and I also picked up a festive bed throw for £3 (not pictured here) - I love their homeware section! Whilst I was in there I spotted the cosy cream scarf and the little bobble hat is from New Look. I love wearing glitter polishes this time of year and I bought this gorgeous Fashionista one online for just £1.50! It's a really pretty sparkly gold but quite subtle when it's on. The fuzzy Polar Bear was a little pressie from the boyf; I think he's cute and fits right in with the Christmas decs. Lastly, I picked up these candles from Wilkinson; they were super cheap and make pretty additions to my room.

Have a lovely Sunday!

No comments: