Tuesday, 24 December 2013

The Christmas Tag

 
Hi beauties! I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas :) Hope you have a magical day tomorrow, whatever you're up to. I'm going to visit my Nana this afternoon then my boyfriend and I are going to make Mulled Wine, sausage rolls and watch Christmassy TV this evening- Can't wait! I thought I'd do The Christmas Tag today too, so here it is:
 
What is your favourite Christmas song?
It’s got to be ‘White Christmas’, the Michael BublĂ© & Shania Twain version- it’s so catchy. I just love the whole Michael BublĂ© Christmas album to be honest.
What is your favourite festive drink?
I’m not too adventurous when it comes to drinks so I'll just have to say hot choccie- I had a Honeycomb Hot Chocolate from Costa the other day and it was so sweet and yummy :)
Do you have a favourite Christmas film?
I love watching The Grinch at Christmas time and it probably is my fav. I also love anything Disney, The Holiday & The Santa Clause films.
What is at the top of your Christmas wish list?
I’ve just used the last drop of my favourite Thierry Mugler perfume ‘Alien’ so that’s what I’m hoping for.
What is your favourite festive makeup or nail art look?
I’ve been loving wearing a festive red lip recently (see my previous blog post here) and for the nails it has to be red and gold glitter, of course.
What is your favourite outfit at Christmas time?
I love buying a new outfit and getting dressed up on Christmas Day & Boxing Day. I'll probably go for a dress and tights this year.
Would you rather play out in the snow or enjoy it from the inside with a fire and cup of cocoa?
I feel old saying so but I’d definitely rather be wrapped up indoors
Wrapping presents- love or loathe?
I love the idea of it but usually end up getting bored half way through
What is your favourite Christmas food?
Apart from the massive roast dinner, I love love love our homemade sausage rolls *drools at the thought* They’re so delish!
What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
Spending time with all the family

2 comments:

Olivia said...

Merry Christmas! :) xx

Olivia | Thoughts, fashion and beauty.

Josephine Jade said...

Great answers lovely, Merry Christmas!Xx