Sunday, 1 December 2013

This or That Beauty Tag

Image: Google
Makeup
Blush or Bronzer? I think I'd have to go with bronzer, though I do love my blush!
Lip gloss or Lipstick? Most definitely lipstick! I rarely wear lipgloss
Eye liner or Mascara? Mascara, my eyes look bald without it
Foundation or Concealer? Concealer every time
Neutral or Colour eye shadow? Neutral, I'm not very daring with eye colours
Pressed or Loose eye shadows? Pressed
Brushes or Sponges? Brushes
Nails
OPI or China Glaze? OPI as I haven't tried China Glaze before
Long or Short? Long but not too long
Acrylic or Natural? Natural!
Bright or Darks? Darks, especially for this time of year
Body
Perfume or Body Spray? Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion
Body wash or Soap? Body wash
Lush or other bath company? Other, I'm not a massive Lush fan
Fashion
Jeans or Sweat Pants? Jeans, although I do pretty much live in joggers these days as I spend so much time in the house doing uni work
Long sleeve or Short? Short
Dresses or Skirts? Dresses
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes
Flip flops or Sandals? Sandals- they're prettier  
Scarves or Hats? Scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Dangly earrings, but I don't wear either very often!
Necklaces or Bracelets? Necklaces
Heels or Flats? Flats
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding boots
Jacket or Hoodie? Jacket
Hair
Curly or Straight? Curly
Bun or Ponytail? I prefer putting it up in a bun but the longer it gets the more uncooperative it is so I usually end up putting it in a ponytail
Bobby pins or Butterfly clips? Bobby pins
Hair Spray or Gel? Spray
Long or Short? Long but I do sometimes have the urge to go short!
Light or Dark? I think blonde hair is prettiest  
Side sweep bangs or Full bangs? Side, I haven't tried a full fringe since I was about 7 
Up or Down? I prefer my hair down but often resort to putting it up
Random
Rain or Shine? Shine but I do love listening to the rain when I'm snuggled indoors 
Summer or Winter? Tough one but probably winter
Fall or Spring? Fall
Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate
Just a super quick post today :) Have you done the This or That tag? If you have feel free to leave your link in the comments below as I'd love to read them.

1 comment:

Kelly Lelly said...

I love this tag, it's always a good read.
I'm definitely a spring person though :P.

Kelly from DayDreamsDaisyChains.com :)