Monday, 9 December 2013

Winter Knits

 
1. New Look £24.99 2. Mango £34.99 3. New Look £22.99 4. New Look £19.99
5. Dorothy Perkins £30 6. Ted Baker £99

I absolutely adore wearing cosy jumpers this time of year and, as there are so many lovely ones in the shops lately, I thought I’d share a few of my favourites. I’m all about neutral colours, whatever the season, but I’ve actually found myself gravitating towards all the pretty pastel knits that are everywhere at the moment; these DP and New Look ones particularly caught my eye- they look so fluffy and warm! I personally really love leopard print but it can be a bit tricky to wear; I thought this Mango jumper was perfect as the print is quite subtle and would look great with a chunky necklace, jeans and ankle boots. Lastly is this super festive jumper from Ted Baker. I’m not one for the completely OTT Christmas jumpers so this one is ideal for me; I love white and navy and the print is gorgeous.
 
What do you think of my picks?

No comments: