Friday, 10 January 2014

Friday Favourites


Hi beauties. I hope everyone's had a fantastic week. I saw this Friday Favourites feature on LaurenConrad.com and thought it was a great way to share my favourites from the week. I would like to make it a weekly post, although that'll mean posting three times a week which I'm not sure I'll be able to commit to, but I'll see how it goes. After what felt like the most stressful three months of my life, I finally handed in all my assignments and dissertation at uni this week, yippee! My friend and I went shopping yesterday which was lovely and today I'm just catching up on some bits & bobs I've been neglecting recently. I'm catching up with the girls over drinks tomorrow evening which I cannot wait for and Gary and I are going into Cambridge on Sunday so I've got a nice weekend planned.  Anyway, here are some things I've loved this week...

Image: mulberry.com

The beautiful Mulberry SS14 Campaign ♥

Birthday cupcakes for my sister

Handing in my dissertation

My Sparkly new necklace

My bargain Primark coat

All the gorgeous boots in Kurt Geiger

A new pretty purchase- L'Oreal Colour Riche polish in Opera Ballerina
Image: pinterest.com

This adorable baby bear photo
What are your favourite things from the week?

5 comments:

ElinorRhian... said...

I have just posted my Friday favourite. I love reading your blog. http://elinorrhian.blogspot.co.uk

ElinorRhian... said...

I have just posted my Friday favourite. I love reading your blog. http://elinorrhian.blogspot.co.uk

Anna Nuttall said...

I remember finishing and handing in my dissertation was just the best feeling ever!! Congrats on conquering the mountain.

http://www.annanuttall.com/

Chloe Plumstead said...

Can Cara get any more perfect? I simply cannot deal. Oh, and that baby bear just tops it off really. Love your blog hun. x
Chloe @ The Little Plum UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

Mollie Manning said...

I love that coat! Primark is such a bargain:) you have a really lovely blog xx

Mollie @ bellerae.blogspot.co.uk