Friday, 24 January 2014

Friday Favourites



Happy Friday lovelies, hope you’ve all had a good week so far. I started back at uni this week after a little much-needed break, meaning I'm now in my last ever semester...scary! I've got tomorrow off work so Gary & I are going to spend the day doing something nice, although we're not sure what yet. On Sunday I'm attending the launch party of  Fratelli, a new hair salon in Cambridge, with the CSW team and then I'm off to have dinner with friends so I'm looking forward to that ♥

Anyway, onto my favourite finds from the week...
 
                                                                   All images Pinterest & weheartit
Pretty Flowers

Beautiful new Ballet Pink Mulberry Tote

Hair Bow

Pastels

Little snowy Fox

Makeup

Shoes & Cake

Embellishment & Bows
 

No comments: