Wednesday, 15 January 2014

The Lust List #1

I spotted this beautiful pink jewelled necklace in Accessorize and instantly fell in love. You know those items you see and can’t stop thinking about? It’s one of them. Next up is this glitter polish from Butter London, the image doesn’t really capture its sparkly rosy prettiness but it really is lovely and caught my eye out of all the others in the shop. I don’t own a watch but I’ve wanted to for a while now as they’re an easy accessory to throw on and make an outfit look more put together. I wanted one that was rose gold, feminine, had a big dial and a leather strap; I think this  Olivia Burton one ticks all the boxes. I’ve been admiring this amazing Bobbi Brown palette for a while now… I really don’t need any more neutral eye shadows but when they’re just so pretty it’s hard to resist. The only thing holding me back is the price tag. Lastly is this Modalu Pippa handbag which I'm sure must have made it into one of my wish lists before now as I’ve wanted it for ages. I love the simple design, gold detailing and the black croc material…it will be mine one day.

What products have made it onto your wish list this week?

4 comments:

Elise Dopson said...

That watch is gorgeous but I don't think I could justify the price! xx
Elise - www.elisedopson.com

Jennifer cheetham said...

Thank you for introducing me to that watch! Such good value compared to MK or the others I've been eyeing!

Jenn Barely There Beauty | UK Beauty Blog

xx

Katie said...

I know Jenn I thought the exact same! It's so pretty and a bit more feminine than the MK ones xo

Sophy said...

Love that watch, so pretty, and that necklace is stunning!
Sophy xo | Lashes and Splashes