Wednesday, 8 January 2014

Winter Wishlist



I thought I’d put together a post on some of the products I’ve had my eye on recently. I have a love of faux croc bags so this simple Whistles clutch is my idea of the perfect evening bag; I love the subtle gold detailing and classic shape. I adore milky pink polishes like this Essie one and, although this is more of a summer shade for me, I know I’d get a lot of use out of it. I’ve really been enjoying using cheek colours with some shimmer in recently and I think Benefit’s Rockateur looks beautiful. I wasn’t too sure on it when it was first released but I think the Benefit box powders are fantastic so I’m keen to try this.
I hadn’t heard of Daisy Street until recently but I’ve since spotted quite a few items I like on the website including these cut-out boots. I’ve been searching for some for ages but they’re all either too high, too grungy or too expensive; these, however, are exactly what I’ve been after and at £39.99 they’re reasonably priced too. I’ve wanted this Warehouse coat since about September but I’m always hoping I’ll find a cheaper alternative; no luck as of yet *sadface*. Finally on my wish list is the Origins Out of Trouble mask. I’ve wanted to try this for a few months now but I think I’ll pick up a sample first before I purchase the full size.
What products are you lusting after lately?

1 comment:

Lewis Cook said...

Great post! As you clearly love fashion, why no enter our Van Mildert Blogger Competition? You can win a £100 voucher for simply posting an outfit on your blog!