Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Date Night


Last week Gary and I took a trip to one of our favourite local pubs for a yummy dinner date. I decided to wear my new Primark top, which I featured in a recent haul, tucked into my Topshop denim skater skirt with thick tights and New Look boots. I also added a statement necklace from New Look and wore my camel coat as a cover-up. I kept my makeup fairly simple (click here to see what I used) and added a few bouncy curls in my hair.
Instead of going for my usual glass of wine, I decided to have a refreshing apple cocktail which was very tasty. I forgot to photograph it (bad blogger) but we shared the Duck & Chicken Parfait to start, which was served with fruity chutney and brioche... my all-time favourite appetiser. For mains I went for honey glazed roasted Duck and Gary chose the lightly spiced Lamb. They were both amazing and, as you can probably see from the pictures, very generous portions! As always, we both went for the brownie and ice cream for dessert but, again, I was having too much fun and forgot to photograph it (sorry!).
What’s your perfect date night?

3 comments:

Niina - It seems pretty obvious. said...

You looked really pretty! I love that top and the necklace you were wearing! I'm glad you had a nice night!

Corrie Arnold said...

Cute outfit:) I nominated you for a Liebester Award!:) Go to corriearnold.blogspot.co.uk to check out all the details. Remember to let me know when youv'e posted so I can have a read:) xx

Katie said...

Aw thanks so much girls :) xo