Sunday, 9 February 2014

Recent Purchases


Next isn’t somewhere I would usually choose to shop but I had a voucher from Christmas to spend so thought I would have a little browse. If I’m honest, not a lot was taking my fancy until I spotted this white and navy striped top. It’s really lovely quality, a nice shape and as it’s such a classic piece I think I’ll get a lot of wear out of it. I had a small amount left to spend so I picked up their Define body spray, which is an oriental, musky fragrance & smells delicious (I forgot to photograph it, sorry!).

I popped into Primark when Gary & I were at Lakeside a couple of weeks ago and so many things caught my eye… I could have easily purchased a lot more but managed to limit myself to a few items. I’ve been eyeing up all the fluffy jumpers for a while now and I thought this pastel blue one was particularly pretty. I also fell in love with this powder pink straight-cut tee as I love the textured style & subtle sparkles. I’ve currently got a thing for statement necklaces so when I came across both of these for around £3 each, they went straight in my basket.
 
Lastly are a couple of skincare items. I picked up this L’Oreal moisturiser out of curiosity as I’m always on the hunt for a great mattifying moisturiser. I’m yet to try it but I’ll be sure to let you know my thoughts when I do. I also spotted this Korres cleansing gel whilst I was at work the other day and thought it sounded perfect for my oily skin. I haven't tried any Korres skincare other than their Lip Butters (which I love) so I'm excited to give this a try!

2 comments:

Hanh said...

Hi Katie, that blue jumper is cute can't believe its from Primark I need to pop by :)

Hanh x | hanhabelle

Rebecca said...

My friend works for Next so I'm always being updated as to what stock they have! I haven't been to Lakeside since boxing day (yep, I'm that person...) but didn't notice that jumper - it's lovely! xx Rebecca - UK Style blog