Wednesday, 19 February 2014

The Lust List #2


1. Dorothy Perkins £19
I don’t have many mint garms in my wardrobe so this little textured dress would be a lovely addition, especially for the warmer months. I always opt for skater style dresses as I find them the most flattering and I think the cap sleeves gives it more of a girlie touch.
2.
Nails Inc. Gel Polish £14

The gorgeous dusky pink shade (my favourite to wear on the nails) and the promise of a super glossy gel finish makes this polish very appealing. It’s just a little on the pricey side!
3.
New Look £12.99

I’ve found myself gravitating towards everything pale pink lately. I love the simple shape of this top and think it would look really pretty tucked into a skirt with a jewelled necklace.
4. 
Accessorize £10

I thought the detailing on this bracelet was quite unusual, plus anything gold and sparkly gets a thumbs up from me.
5.
Miss Selfridge £6.50

I just thought this hair bow was cute and would add a little something to an otherwise plain hairstyle.
6.
Zara £69.99

This simple Zara messenger bag caught my eye whilst browsing their site. I don’t own a bag like it and thought it would be perfect for dinner dates or drinks with the girls.

What’s on your wish list?

2 comments:

Niina - It seems pretty obvious. said...

Great list of pretty things :) I love the top and the bracelet!

Krystin Tysire said...

Love this post, I agree with all of the items - such beautiful colours!
www.girlinbetsey.blogspot.ca