Friday, 14 March 2014

Recent Purchases

 
Hi beauties, today I thought I'd do a quick post on some fashion & beauty bits I've picked up recently...
New Look Top:
I thought this white laced top was really pretty and could be worn during the day or dressed up for an evening. I really like the boxy, cropped shape and little sleeves.
M&S Lip Balm & Hand Cream:
This little lip balm and hand cream together cost just £1.50, which I thought was an absolute bargain. The cute packaging caught my eye so I had to try them. They’re perfect handbag staples!
New look necklace:
Does this necklace need an explanation? I spotted it whilst making my way to till and couldn’t possibly leave without it. It’s just so beautiful and sparkly plus I love the style and the pretty mint colours. 
Tanya Burr Lip Glosses & Nail Polishes:
I finally got my hands on some of the lip glosses and nail polishes from the new Tanya Burr range. I chose the shades Mini Marshmallows and Little Duck in the polishes and Afternoon Tea and Just Peachy lipglosses. I adore all of the colours and I’m impressed with the ones I’ve tried so far. I’ll have a review coming soon if you’re interested.
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara:
This is a product I’ve repurchased many times and will continue to do so. It’s one of my all time favourite mascaras; you can read my full review here to find out why. 
Natural Collection Nail Polish:
I’ve been after a white nail polish for a while now so I decided to grab this super cheap Natural Collection one to see if I liked it. I’ve got my eye on Essie Marshmallow which I might treat myself to…I think it will look gorgeous for spring.
 
What have you been buying recently?

1 comment:

Helen Jones said...

I really want some of those Tanya Bur Lipglosses.