Sunday, 30 March 2014

Recent Purchases


Hi beauties, hope you’re all well. Apologies for the lack of posts recently! I’m in my final few weeks of university so as you can imagine, everything is pretty full-on at the moment. Whilst in Cambridge the other day collecting a new pair of specs, I made a few non-essential stop offs at John Lewis, H&M and Dunelm Mill so I thought I would do a quick post on what I got.
If you’ve seen my last few ‘Lust List’ posts, you’ll know I’ve been eyeing the beautiful Olivia Burton watches for a while now so as I had a £25 John Lewis voucher to spend (plus my 25% staff discount!), I just had to treat myself. I was set on getting the navy or mink leather one but after trying them on in store I fell in love with the classic black leather and oversized rose gold dial. I’m so happy I finally have one and only had to pay around £30 for it in the end…bargain! In H&M I just picked up two slouchy sweatshirts which are super comfy and perfect for our British spring time as it’s still chilly.
Finally we stopped off at Dunelm as they have so many pretty little homeware bits at such affordable prices. Despite the amount I wanted to take home with me, I managed to limit myself to a few pieces including this vintage-style bedside table lamp, 99p spring blossom candle and decorative ‘Dream’ sign. The little fairy lights and Birdcage shown in the pictures are also from Dunelm.

I have lots of posts planned so I hope to get them up once everything has calmed down at uni. Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

Hanh said...

I was looking at that watch on ASOS the other day, looks really nice on :)

btw where did you get your bedding from? I love the design.

Hanh x | hanhabelle

Katie said...

Aw you should definitely treat yourself :)

It was from Primark a few months ago! Super cheap. I love their homeware section x