Tuesday, 11 March 2014

The Lust List #3


1. Ciate Dolls House Collection
This collection of Ciate polishes is just perfect. I adore every shade and know I would get so much use out of them, especially with spring just around the corner. At £18 I think this is really reasonably priced too.
2. Percy & Reed Shine & Fragrance Spray
I was mostly drawn to this product because of the pretty pretty packaging; it would fit right in on top of my dresser. Having said that, I am a big fan of Percy & Reed products and this shine and fragrance spray sounds delightful.
3. Olivia Burton Watch
I recently featured a navy blue Olivia Burton watch in a Lust List post and have been obsessing over them ever since. I decided to include this beautiful white/mink one with rose gold detailing in todays list. I absolutely love the minimalistic design, oversized dial and think they are a classic, timeless piece. I’m very tempted to treat myself!
4. Dior Crème De Rose Lip Balm
This Dior lip balm would be such a luxurious addition to my ever-growing collection of lip balms. I’m just not sure I could ever justify the £20 price tag.
5. Dorothy Perkins Pumps
I’m so glad sling-backs are making a comeback, I personally think they’re really cute. I spotted these white cut-out ones on the Dorothy Perkins website and thought they would look adorable with a floral sundress in the warmer months.
6. Ted Baker Purse
This powder pink purse with rose gold bows is pretty much my idea of perfect. So pretty!

What products are you lusting after lately?

2 comments:

bethwaldron said...

That watch is gorgeous! I'm desperate to try the Dior lip balm too

xxx
www.beinglittleb.blogspot.co.uk

Katie said...

Isn't it just! x