Monday, 7 April 2014

Inside My Skincare Drawer...

Hi lovelies, I haven’t done a beauty post in quite a while so I thought that’s what I’d do today. I love having a nosey at what other people’s skincare collection consists of so I took some snaps of mine to share with you too. Unfortunately my student budget means I haven’t been able to purchase the pretty storage that I’d ideally like, so I had to settle for this little tower of drawers (not the most attractive but they do the job of storing my ever-growing collection of products).
I keep the basics and my most-used skincare products in this drawer and other bits which I don’t use as often are kept elsewhere. The top layer consists of my Simple face wipes, Korres Cleansing Gel, Lush Tea Tree Water and a few moisturisers. Underneath that I have my Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream, Clarins Liquid Bronze Facial Tanner and a sneaky tube of Savlon. Finally, on the bottom layer I keep my eye creams, face masks, spot treatments and shine sheets.
I hope you enjoyed having a peek inside my skincare drawer, leave your links below if you have done a similar post to this- I would love to have a look! 

1 comment:

thekindside said...

Hey, the tea tree toner from Lush - what's your opinion on it? I've heard mixed reviews; is it worth the price?

- Zauni | The Kind Side