Wednesday, 23 April 2014

NHP Top Ten Styling Cream Review


I’m always on the search for amazing new haircare products so I was super excited to recently discover the NHP (Natural Haircare Program) Top 10 Styling Cream* which promises to offer 10 hair benefits in one bottle. I was instantly intrigued by the product as I hadn’t tried a multifunctional treatment like it before, and so far I’ve been really impressed.
Firstly, I love that it’s natural, contains organic Argan and Macadamia oil and smells of vanilla deliciousness- can’t beat a yummy scented hair product! The product itself is a cream formula in a spray bottle (fantastic for quick and convenient use) and can be used on damp or dry hair as a leave-in treatment. It claims to nourish dry and damaged hair, detangle, prevent split ends, protect against heat, improve volume, protect coloured hair, add shine and more.
I typically use it by spritzing it through the lengths of my hair after I’ve washed it then brushing through to distribute the product. It detangles and adds some instant shine to my tresses as well as acting as a protectant throughout the day and with long-term use. I was a little worried that the creamy formula would be too heavy as a leave-in product but it just feels really nourishing and doesn’t weigh the hair down at all. I’ve found this to be the perfect multipurpose product and it’s quickly made its way into my hair care routine. I’ve also been loving the Nourish Hair Mask* to use as a treatment once a week as it leaves my hair feeling super soft.
I would definitely recommend trying the Top Ten Cream if you’re after a convenient do-it-all product that will inject some life back into your locks.   

1 comment:

sheila olson said...

Thanks for sharing.

Keep your style in place and looking natural with a hair styling cream. Hair styling creams can help you manage your style, and with its flexible form you can create a variety of looks. Buy online organic styling Cream from HairGia for regular styling.Improve the manageability and overall appearance of your hair, leaving you feeling more confident about your look.