Thursday, 17 April 2014

NOTD: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in 'Sugar Apple'


Hi beauties, I thought I'd do a quick NOTD post today featuring a new Barry M purchase. After seeing them pop up everywhere recently I finally picked up one of the Gelly Nail Paints in ‘Sugar Apple’. It’s a really pretty mint green colour and one that I know will be well loved throughout the spring and summer months. The only real downside is the formula of this; it’s quite thin and streaky which makes it difficult to apply at first. I did manage to get a nice glossy, opaque finish with two coats, but it definitely takes some patience and is not one to be applied in a hurry! I’m absolutely loving pastel polishes at the moment and can’t wait to get my hands on a pretty duck egg blue and lilac shade.
 
Have you tried any of the Barry M Gelly Nail Paints?

2 comments:

Lucy ycul said...

I've been eyeing this shade up, I love the gelly polishes, my favourite is 'rose hip', you can check out my post on it here!

http://make-me-up-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

Lucy
xo

Vicki Keeling said...

Such a great colour. Was going to buy this the other day, wish I would have now!

What A Little Pickle