Sunday, 20 April 2014

What's in my Makeup Bag?

Hi beauties, I’ve recently changed up quite a few of the products in my on-the-go makeup bag so I thought I’d give you a peek at what’s inside. I keep this in my handbag for touch-ups throughout the day but it also comes in super handy for travelling and when I’m staying at Gary’s as I have all the products I need to do a full-face of makeup. The bag I’m using is a Catseye one which I got ages ago but still love how pretty it is.
 
The Rimmel Stay Matte Powder and Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer are two of my favourite products and absolute essentials. To warm up my complexion a bit I have Benefit’s Hoola bronzer and Mac Melba blusher. Hoola has been my go-to bronzer for years now but I realised I wasn’t getting that much use out of my only Mac blusher, so hopefully now I will. I decided to include an MUA eyebrow pencil, eyeliner and eyeshadow as well as my favourite Collection Felt Tip Liner. It’s so easy to do a quick smokey eye with just a few products and even easier to just swipe on some eyeliner for a bit of definition. I don’t particularly like the Benefit They’re Real mascara but I thought it was worth including as it’ll probably get more use that way than sitting in my collection at home. For lipstick I chose a nude option and a bright one. The super-creamy Rimmel Moisture Renew lipstick in ‘Nude Delight’ is a bit of an old favourite which I recently rediscovered and I also popped in the MUA Power Pout in Broken Hearted, which is a gorgeous raspberry pink. Lastly I have a nail file and the Soap & Glory Hand Food moisturiser which I love. I haven't photographed my brushes but I have a couple of powder brushes and an eyeshadow one.
 
I love having a nosey in peoples make-up bags so please leave your links below if you’ve done a post like this!

1 comment:

Fisi ♥ said...

I love these kind of posts! The powder and concealer are staples in my makeup bag as well x