Sunday, 18 May 2014

M&Co Blogger Challenge: Holiday Wardrobe


                                                                    1. Bikini Top £16
                                                                    2.
Bikini Bottoms £14
                                                                    3.
Hat £12
                                                                    4.
Sandals £15
                                                                    5.
Earrings £6
                                                                    6.
Dress £34
                                                                    Total = £97
I’m not having a summer holiday abroad this year, however when the lovely people at M&Co contacted me about their blogger challenge competition, I couldn’t resist getting involved. The challenge is to create a capsule holiday wardrobe consisting of your favourite pieces from their Holiday Shop for under £100, to be in with a chance of winning £100 of online credit to spend at www.mandco.com. I love creating little style boards and as the weather has been so beautiful this weekend, I’m feeling pretty summery!
A gorgeous bikini is a holiday essential and this vintage style one caught my eye straight away. I love the polka dot design and the shape looks super flattering. I’m not a huge lover of hats but I do think these sunhats can look really lovely, I wish I was brave enough to wear one. Another holiday must-have is a pair of comfy sandals. I think these white ones would look amazing with a tan and the pretty cut-out detailing makes them ideal for day or night. I personally like to take a nice pair of earrings with me on holiday as I think they can make an otherwise plain outfit look more evening appropriate. I love the simple shape of these pink and gold ones and like the fact that they’re not too much of a statement accessory. Finally, no holiday wardrobe would be complete without a beautiful summer dress. I adore the colour of this one and think that the subtle pattern is really pretty and helps to break up the bold colour a bit. I also think the shape is perfect; dresses with a tight fitted waist and a flared skirt are my favourite. I would probably wear this dressed up for cocktails in the evening but it would also look lovely with a pair of flats during the day.
What do you think of my holiday wardrobe picks? If you'd like to enter this competition just create your capsule holiday wardrobe for under £100 and post it on your blog. Don’t forget to leave your links below (and here) if you do give it a go, I’d love to have a nosey!

2 comments:

Andrea Couscousandcorkwedges said...

Such a great dress & it reminds me of the Kate Moss one recently launched at Topshop! xx

Georgie Piccaver said...

never really think to go here! but i love everything in this post x
Bean's Beauty Blog