Friday, 9 May 2014

The Lust List #4

 
1. Ted Baker £185
I have a couple of weddings to go to and special occasions planned in the summer and I think this beautiful pastel yellow dress would make the perfect guest outfit. I fell in love with it when I spotted it in store and have been lusting after it ever since.
2. Xen-Tan £28.99
I’m a big fake tan fan and, although I quite enjoy using my cheap and cheerful St.Moriz, I would love to try out a higher end bronzing lotion and see if it lives up to the hype!
3. Essie ‘Borrowed and Blue’ £10.95
I’m completely into pastel polishes at the moment and this pretty pale blue shade would make a lovely addition to my collection.
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear Concealer £21
Concealer is the one makeup item I can't leave the house without and as much as I lovelovelove the Collection one, I want to see if the Estee Lauder Double Wear has even higher coverage and a long lasting formula.
5. Ted Baker £89
Another Ted Baker item has made my wish list this week, oops! I adore the floral print and classic shape of these shorts and think they would look gorgeous dressed up or down in the warmer months- I just wish I could justify the £89 price tag!
6. Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector £18
I’m not a massive lipgloss girl but I’ve convinced myself I need to try one of these after reading so many rave reviews. Super late to the party with this one, I know.
What’s on your lust list?

2 comments:

Sian Marie said...

Them shorts are sooo cute!

Sian | Siân Marie Beauty
xo

Jessica Dearnley said...

Those shorts are gorgeous and the Clarins lip gloss sounds amazing. I love your blog, it looks really classy - I can't believe I have only just come across it.

xx

www.forevermissvanity.com