Saturday, 21 June 2014

Recent Purchases



I’ve made quite a few summery purchases over the past couple of months so I thought I would share some of my favourite pieces. I’m absolutely in love with this powder blue & white laced dress from ASOS and can’t wait to wear it to a special occasion I have coming up in July. I was so pleased to spot these chunky heeled sandals in New Look recently as they looked perfect for the warmer months. They’re super comfortable, so easy to walk in and the detailing is really feminine. I adore both of the crop tops I picked up from Select & H&M, although I haven’t had much use out of them because I never know what to pair them with other than skater skirts. I really need to invest in a pair of high-waisted jeans so I can start wearing them during the day time.
I spotted this gorgeous jungle print maxi dress in Primark the other day and was instantly drawn to it. I never usually pick out anything like it as I tend to shy away from print/colour, but I really loved the print and the fit of the dress and for just £10, I couldn’t resist! I’d been searching for a longer length pair of shorts for ages as I find super short shorts really unflattering. Eventually I found these casual khaki green ones in Dorothy Perkins and they’re the perfect length; I’ll definitely be popping back to pick up some more as I think they look great paired with a plain tee and sandals. This little denim dress was another Primark bargain. It’s perfect for just throwing on with a pair of ballet pumps for a fuss-free outfit, the only downside is that it’s a bit short for my liking.
What do you think of my purchases?
Enjoy the sunny weekend!

2 comments:

Abbi Simmons said...

I love the primark maxi dress! Such a nice print. I really want to get myself one of those denim dresses too, they always look great when I see them on other people. I love how they could be dressed up or down with accessories.

xxalldolledupxx.blogspot.co.uk/

- Karen said...

Lovely pieces! The ASOS blue & white dress is a beauty! :)

Style Sunrise ☀

:)
x