Sunday, 15 June 2014

Topshop NOTD

 'Buff' & 'Hey Hey' 
Hi beauties, I hope you're all well. I feel super guilty for neglecting my little blog over the past month, so sorry for the lack of posts! I started a new job the day after my final exam at university so I've been a busy bee and unfortunately blogging has taken a bit of a back-seat. I do have lots of posts planned though, so hopefully when I'm in more of a routine I can get back to posting more regularly!
 
Today I thought I'd do a quick NOTD as I recently picked up a couple of pretty polishes on my lunch break and thought I'd share them with you. I’ve wanted to get my hands on a pale blue polish for a while now so when I spotted this gorgeous one in Topshop along with this lovely speckled duck-egg blue one, I just had to have them. They were also on offer for 2 for £9 at the time (plus student discount, which I'm making the most of while I still can!), so I couldn’t resist popping both in my basket.
 
They apply really nicely and evenly, although it takes 2 or 3 coats to achieve a nice opaque colour. I also found they chipped quite easily so I definitely recommend applying a topcoat to help with the lasting power (something which I’m awful at remembering to do!). Although the formulation is not the best I’ve tried, I’m in love with the pretty pastel hues and I know I’ll be reaching for them a lot over the summer months.

What are your favourite nail polishes to wear during the summer?

1 comment:

Tanya said...

The ring finger is a nice shade of blue.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk